Salsa Chicken Olé Sandwiches
These appetizing sandwiches feature a snappy chicken salad made with salsa, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese and reduced-fat sour cream, and are served on whole wheat bread.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Pace® Chunky Salsa – Mild
- 2/3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese(about 1/2 ounce)
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ 100% Whole Wheat Bread(toasted, if desired)
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
How to Make It
- Stir the sour cream and salsa in a medium bowl. Stir in the chicken and cheese.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between 2 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.
- Easy Substitution: Substitute 2 cans (3 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.